Monday, September 10, 2018

Block and Unblock users UNIFI 5.6

In Unifi controller you can block users but selecting the machine and then selecting the machine you want to block off your network, then selecting the BLOCK icon in the properties window





To unblock it is less intuitive for some reason.

Select the insights icon on the screen (looks like an old school lightbulb icon)
Then select KNOWN clients from the first drop down box
Then select the time frame, my example is the last 24 hours
Then select the BLOCKED button on the right corer

You'll see a list of blocked devices, to the right will be an "UNBLOCK" link.
Click on each device you want to unblock.


The device should now be removed from the list


2 comments:

  1. I must be on a newer version, as when I click on insights I get wifimanager and not these options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its possible, this post was 2 years old. I'll go revisit this and account for updates.

      Delete